Sunday, 6 April 2014

Week 12: Glorious Finale

This is the last week of my slog writing.

I'm not really sure what's left to say, so here are some reflections on the course overall.

Overall, I think the course was good.  Decent.  Quite nice.  I learned some.  The assignments were fun.  The lectures were quaint.  The exercises were good.  The first test was more stressful than difficult; the second test could have been shorter.  The labs were entertaining.  The slogs were... well, considering what you were reading, I'll let you be the judge of that.  

I feel like compared to my other courses, this has been a lot less stressful.  And currently, I'm debating whether or not to take more CS classes.  I feel like it's a definite option, and a good one at that.  

With the exams coming up, I am preparing to study quite a bit.  However, seeing as how I have other exams to worry about first, I don't feel like this one is a pressing issue.  That being said, I do think I should look over some of the notes about efficiency.  If I'm giving off the impression that I'm not terribly concerned, please keep in mind that what I'm really say is that I'm not concerned yet.

Anyways, I'm glad I took the course.  I feel like I certainly have a better understanding of CS, at least the small portion of what we've uncovered in this course.  And since I'm not sure I have much else to say, here I am signing off.

So that's it!

No more slogs!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment